From - Plant Encyclopedia and Gardening wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Said of floral envelopes in the bud when one edge overlaps the next part or petal or sepal or lobe while the other edge or margin is overlapped by a preceding part; rolled up.


If you have a photo to illustrate this article, please upload it!

This article contains a definition from the Glossary of Gardening Terms.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Personal tools
Bookmark and Share