|Achillea ageratifolia subsp. var.|
Achillea ageratifolia, commonly called yarrow or greek yarrow, is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant native to Greece and Bulgaria. It is a highly variable species, with three recognized subspecies that have white flowers. They have erect, simple, some-what woody based stems.
- More information about this species can be found on the genus page.
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- w:Achillea ageratifolia. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Achillea ageratifolia QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found