From Gardenology.org - Plant Encyclopedia and Gardening wiki
blog comments powered by Disqus
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Aethionema iberideum, Boiss. St. cespitose, ascending, rough: lvs. glaucous, bunched, oblong or linear-lanceolate, narrowly acute at the base: fls. large and showy, white, racemose, flowering from June to Sept. E. Medit. region.—Not well known in Amer. CH
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
If you have a photo of this plant, please upload it! Plus, there may be other photos available for you to add.
- Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture, by L. H. Bailey, MacMillan Co., 1963
- w:Aethionema iberideum. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Aethionema iberideum QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)