From Gardenology.org - Plant Encyclopedia and Gardening wiki
blog comments powered by Disqus
- Do you have a description of this genus or plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Calamintha acinos - a synonym for Acinos arvensis, the Basil Thyme
- Calamintha alpina - a synonym for Acinos alpinus, the Alpine Calamint
- Calamintha ascendens - a synonym for Calamintha sylvatica
- Calamintha ashei
- Calamintha baetica - a synonym for Calamintha sylvatica
- Calamintha chinensis - a synonym for Clinopodium chinense
- Calamintha clinopodium - a synonym for Clinopodium vulgare, the Wild Basil
- Calamintha coccinea
- Calamintha dentata
- Calamintha exigua - a synonym for Acinos rotundifolius
- Calamintha grandiflora - Large-Flowered Calamint, an ornamental plant.
- Calamintha graveolens - a synonym for Acinos rotundifolius
- Calamintha nepeta - Lesser Calamint, used as an herb in Italian cuisine, where it is called nipitella or nepitella
- Calamintha nepetoides - a synonym for Calamintha nepeta
- Calamintha officinalis - a synonym for Calamintha sylvatica
- Calamintha sylvatica, Common Calamint, a low-growing plant with a minty smell and lavender flowers. It prefers alkaline soil. The leaves can be used to make tea.
- Calamintha umbrosa - a synonym for Clinopodium umbrosum
- Calamintha vulgaris - a synonym for Clinopodium vulgare, The Wild Basil