|Fuchsia boliviana subsp. var.||Bolivian Fuchsia|
Describe plant here...
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Fuchsia boliviana, Carr. Compact, branching, 2-4 ft., producing the showy fls. in profuse drooping sometimes branched clusters: lvs. large, elliptic-ovate, acute or acuminate, toothed: fls. 2-3 in. long, trumpet-shaped, rich red. Bolivia.— Very like F. corymbiflora, but said to be more ornamental: fls. brilliant coral-red, the calyx-lobes and petals acuminate and equal or subequal, the former spreading-star-shaped or reflexed, the petals erect or close about the stamens; filaments red, anthers whitish; stigma very large, ovoid: fr. fleshy, violet-black. CH
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture, by L. H. Bailey, MacMillan Co., 1963
- w:Fuchsia boliviana. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Fuchsia boliviana QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)