|Gentiana alpina subsp. var.|
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Gentiana alpina, Vill. St. almost wanting: lvs. small, glistening, curving inward and imbricated, forming rosettes which incurve at about the middle: fls. dark blue. May, June. Granitic Alps.—This and G. kochiana "require a compost of one-third crushed granite, one-third heath soil, and one-third vegetable loam, and should be planted on rockwork half exposed to the sun." CH
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture, by L. H. Bailey, MacMillan Co., 1963
- w:Gentiana alpina. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Gentiana alpina QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)