Momi Fir, Japanese Fir
Broadly pyramidal, reaches 40-50 feet, branches are slightly above horizontal. Dark green needles are lighter underneath. Tolerates hot, moist climates.
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Lvs. thick and rigid, 1 in. long: cones cylindrical, often 6 in. long, with keeled scales.
The above text is from the Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture. It may be out of date, but still contains valuable and interesting information which can be incorporated into the remainder of the article. Click on "Collapse" in the header to hide this text.
- More information about this species can be found on the genus page.
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture, L.H. BaileyCH