|Zephyranthes candida subsp. var.|
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Zephyranthes candida, Herb. Most popular of white-fld. zephyr lilies, being distinguished from the others by its autumn-blooming habit and capitate stigma: lvs. appearing in autumn with the fls. and lasting through the winter in favored localities, over 1 ft. long: fls. pure white or slightly tinged rose outside, 1 1/2 – 2 in. long. Marshes of La Plata. Var. major, Hort., has fls. 4 in. long, borne on long stout sts. Uruguay.
- Do you have a description of this genus or plant? Edit this section!
- More information about this species can be found on the genus page.
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- w:Zephyranthes candida. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Zephyranthes candida QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)