|Zephyranthes rosea subsp. var.|
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Zephyranthes rosea, Lindl. Autumn-blooming rosy-fld. species, with much smaller fls. than Z. carinata but, according to American catalogues, the most popular rosy-fld. species: fls. only about 1 in. long and 1 1/2 in. broad: bulb globose, 3/4 in. thick; neck scarcely any: spathe 2-fid at tip only: ovary stalked: stigma 3-fid. Oct. Cuba.—Trade plants of Z. rosea should be compared with Z. carinata.
- Do you have a description of this genus or plant? Edit this section!
- More information about this species can be found on the genus page.
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture, by L. H. Bailey, MacMillan Co., 1963
- w:Zephyranthes rosea. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Zephyranthes rosea QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)