|Adenium subsp. var.||Desert Rose, Sabi Star, Kudu|
Adenium do not make great house plants. They are best grown in pots in full sun. The planting medium should allow excellent drainage. Too much water will rot the roots and Caudex
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
The genus Adenium has been held to contain as many as twelve species. These are considered by other authors to be subspecies or varieties. A late-20th-century classification by Plazier recognizes five species. Species include:
- Adenium arabicum Balf.f. (Arabia)
- Adenium boehmianum Schinz (Namibia, Angola)
- Adenium multiflorum Klotzsch. (Southern Africa, from Zambia south)
- Adenium obesum (Forssk.) Roem. & Schult.
- Adenium swazicum Stapf (Eastern South Africa)
- w:Adenium. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Adenium QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found