This is a species of Maidenhair fern.
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Adiantum novae-caledoniae, Keys. Lvs. 6-8 in. long and wide, somewhat pentagonal, once pinnate with one or two secondary basal pinnae on the lower side at base; lfts. attached to the rachises by a broad base, nearly 1 in. long, pointed, irregularly incised, bearing 1-4 rounded sori next to the base. New Caledonia.
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Need shade, steady moisture. Grow in rich organic matter.
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
If you have a photo of this plant, please upload it! Plus, there may be other photos available for you to add.
- w:Adiantum novae-caledoniae. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Adiantum novae-caledoniae QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)