|Vaccinium crassifolium subsp. var.||Creeping blueberry|
|Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture|
Vaccinium crassifolium, Andr. Slender trailing shrub: sts. 2-3 ft. long: twigs pubescent: lvs. small, 1/4 – 1/2 in. long, leathery and shining, oval to narrowly oblong or ovate or obovate, obtuse, sparsely serrulate or entire: fls. few, almost sessile, in small axillary clusters; corolla globose-campanulate, small (1/8 in. long), rose-red, rarely whitish: berries black. Sandy moist pine lands, N. C. to Ga. B.M. 1152—"Useful for the shrubbery border South."
- More information about this species can be found on the genus page.
- Do you have cultivation info on this plant? Edit this section!
- Do you have propagation info on this plant? Edit this section!
Pests and diseases
- Do you have pest and disease info on this plant? Edit this section!
- w:Creeping blueberry. Some of the material on this page may be from Wikipedia, under the Creative Commons license.
- Creeping blueberry QR Code (Size 50, 100, 200, 500)
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found